Tei Fu Essential Oils was developed and perfected by a Chinese herbalist several decades ago. He created it using an ancient formula that was passed down in his family for more than 1,000 years. His secret formula was not for sale a trait typical of older-generation Chinese. This descendant realized the benefits of his family secret and decided it was too good to keep from others. Thus NSP became the beneficiary of thousands of years of Chinese wisdom and herbal knowledge. Tei Fu Oils contain safflower oil, wintergreen oil, menthol, camphor, clove, eucalyptus and lavender essential oils. Tei Fu oils can be used for a wide variety of applications, especially where the refreshing, invigorating properties of essential oils are desired. Avoid contact with eyes, nose and other sensitive areas.
Nature’s Sunshine Tei Fu Essential Oil Skin Conditioner 0.17 fl. oz (Pack of 6)
Nature’s Sunshine Product
$64.75 ($10.15 / Item)
Tei Fu Oil is used to soothe aching muscles and stiff joints. Applied to the temples and back of the neck, it often relieves headaches, too. However, the oil must not be near the eyes or they may be irritated by the strong fragrance.
Tei Fu oil or lotion is wonderful for skin afflictions like bites, stings and fungal infections (Athlete’s Foot). Tei Fu can also be used for rheumatic or arthritic pain, toothache, cold sores, poison ivy, burns/scalds, itching, swelling, stiff neck, muscle pain, bruises or sprains.
Useful For Pain
Burns and Scalds
Cuts, Wounds, Bleeding
Headache (massage into temples and at the base of the neck)
Insect Bites or Stings
Itching, Swelling, Poison Ivy
Muscle Pain or Sprain
Toothache (inside and on outside of jaw area of pain)
• Allergies, Sinus, Stuffy Nose: Put some in palm and rub hands together to heat up and then cup hands over nose and mouth area and breath deeply to promote free breathing.
• Asthma: Use as above, plus rub on chest and back lung areas.
• Bug Repellent: Rub oil or lotion on skin and reapply every two hours. If you choose to add some Eucalyptus and Citronella oils to it, it lasts much longer and is even more effective.
• Coughs: 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and rub oil or lotion on throat and chest area.
• Motion Sickness: 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply to back of neck.
• No-Doze – To remain alert while driving, rub some under nose and on back of neck.
• Stomach Pain: 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to stomach area of pain.
• Vomiting: 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to throat area externally.
Ingredients of Oil
Safflower oil, menthol, wintergreen oil, camphor, and other essential oils from an ancient formula.
Ingredients of Lotion
Water (aqua), menthol, Gaultheria pro¬cumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, camphor, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ceteareth-20, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, Aloe barbadensis, squalane, allantoin, citric acid, dimethicone, xanthan gum, tetrasodium EDTA, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben.
Apply to painful muscles and joints and massage into the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.